December 02, 2020, 08:16:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I See, Said the Blind Man  (Read 448 times)
Greg
Doctor of Scooterology

Thank You
-Given: 79
-Receive: 269

Don't sweat the small stuff...it's all small stuff

Email
« on: January 09, 2020, 06:14:48 PM »

Good morning.  I finished the eye drops on Monday.  Glad I donít need to do that anymore.  As for the readers, I solved that problem by getting a pair of clear safety glasses with a bifocal element built in for reading.  These are just approximate, but work fairly well.  My new ďrealĒ glasses should be here in a couple days.  While I wonít need to wear them for distance vision, I have a very slight astigmatism in my right eye, so there is a correction needed that, even at a distance.  But because of some damage to my retinas, the new lenses they put in arenít able to focus close enough to read clearly, unfortunately.  I just find it convenient to simply wear the glasses, even though thereís no distance correction necessary. 

As for the driverís license, I have a corrective lens restriction on mine, too.  I would probably not need that now, but I just went through a lot of trouble to get my ďreal IDĒ license, and I donít want to have to go through that again, just to change that.  Iíll wait until I have to renew it in five years.

Greg
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: