November 18, 2019, 09:00:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fall in Quebec  (Read 215 times)
Greg
Doctor of Scooterology

Thank You
-Given: 65
-Receive: 258

Don't sweat the small stuff...it's all small stuff

Email
« on: October 26, 2019, 10:22:41 AM »

Here’s a couple shots of fall colors in Quebec that I took while on our cruise.  The colors were particularly nice in the city of Quebec.  I had to include one of a sunset at sea that was really nice.

Greg
jdbrot
Doctor of Scooterology

Bikes Owned: Honda Reflex Sport ABS

Thank You
-Given: 21
-Receive: 142

« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2019, 01:28:02 PM »

Very nice, the trees here are finally turning but nothing as vividly colored as Quebec.
Maggie
Administrator
Doctor of Scooterology

Bikes Owned: The Fastest Ever Bet & Win 310cc ~ Tsunami 650cc ~ 09 TMax ~ 09 DN-01 ~ 17 Sypder RT-Limited

Thank You
-Given: 356
-Receive: 837

Let's Ride!!!!!!

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2019, 02:50:06 PM »

Wow, what great colors!!!  We are finally turning but only seeing yellows at the moment.  Thanks for sharing.

It's a scooterful day in the neighborhood!
redeye
Doctor of Scooterology

Thank You
-Given: 138
-Receive: 192

Email
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2019, 03:04:38 PM »

Excellent photos, Greg. Thanks for posting them!

Years of bad habits often masquerade as 'experience'
Expat47
Administrator
Doctor of Scooterology

Bikes Owned: Kymco AK550 & '12 Piaggio X10 (sold). & '08 SYM GTS (sold)

Thank You
-Given: 142
-Receive: 177

Kymco AK550

WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2019, 03:45:02 PM »

+1

__
Don
CathyN
Doctor of Scooterology

Bikes Owned: 2018 Honda Goldwing Tour DCT, 2009 Honda Silverwing

Thank You
-Given: 33
-Receive: 120

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2019, 06:53:32 PM »

Wow those pics are beautiful.  As Joan said very vivid.  Trees are changing here but not like Quebec.  Thanks for sharing.

It's just not a vacation it's a fricking adventure.
Greg
Doctor of Scooterology

Thank You

Email
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2019, 05:23:18 AM »

I guess not long after we left Montreal to go home, there was a bit of a storm that did in a lot of the fall colors.  We felt fortunate to see them when we did. Thanks for the nice words.

Cathy, how’s the new Wing treating you?
CathyN
Doctor of Scooterology

Bikes Owned: 2018 Honda Goldwing Tour DCT, 2009 Honda Silverwing

Thank You
-Given: 33
-Receive: 120

« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2019, 05:33:24 AM »

Greg, Wing is treating me well.  Nice wind protection, smooth ride. Love the electric windscreen. We are going out tomorrow riding.  Meeting up with my old boss.  He retired in February.  Suppose to get up to 60° and sunny.  Have to take advantage of the weather while we can.  Today mid 40’s and lots of heavy rain.  Brought down a lot of leaves.  Thanks for asking.
Greg
Doctor of Scooterology

Thank You

Email
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2019, 06:04:19 PM »

Greg, Wing is treating me well.  Nice wind protection, smooth ride. Love the electric windscreen. We are going out tomorrow riding.  Meeting up with my old boss.  He retired in February.  Suppose to get up to 60° and sunny.  Have to take advantage of the weather while we can.  Today mid 40’s and lots of heavy rain.  Brought down a lot of leaves.  Thanks for asking.

I’m glad Honda chose to include a powered windshield.  On my ‘05, I could adjust the windshield slightly, but it wasn’t easy.  Someone came up with a mod for adjusting the windshield height with a motor, but it was expensive and hard to install.  I don’t think it was a very popular accessory.  Most of us just opted for putting on an aftermarket windshield.  The one I put on my Wing looked pretty much like the stock shield, but was wider and taller.  You’re gonna love that powered shield.

I don’t know how the overall wind protection is on the new Gold Wing, but on the previous models, like mine, there was a bit of wind that would come in on the rider when it wasn’t appreciated.  Like when it was cold outside.  I got a set of adjustable wind deflectors that mounted to the edges of the fairing, using existing attaching hardware.  The enabled me to either bring breeze when it was hot out (and there was a bit of heat that got to the lower legs from the engine) and to deflect the wind around the rider when it was cold out.  I wish I could remember the name of the manufacturer.  Maybe someone else here can recall who it is.  Oh yeah, there were also the foot defectors that kept cold air off the feet. 

Seems the new Gold Wings are all new, pretty much from the ground up, so I can’t really say much about them, other than they look really nice and, by all reports, are great performers.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: