December 02, 2020, 11:54:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NEW FIRSTGEAR MEN'S JAUNT T2 JACKET SIZE 2XL RED / BLACK TEXTILE ARMORED  (Read 168 times)
Maggie
Administrator
Doctor of Scooterology

Bikes Owned: The Fastest Ever Bet & Win 310cc ~ Tsunami 650cc ~ 09 TMax ~ 09 DN-01 ~ 17 Sypder RT-Limited

Thank You
-Given: 375
-Receive: 893

Let's Ride!!!!!!

« on: October 14, 2019, 09:58:26 PM »

I'm selling this for a friend.  It's brand new.  A $220 jacket for $105.00

https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/firstgear-jaunt-t2-jacket?gclsrc=aw.ds&gclid=Cj0KCQjwuZDtBRDvARIsAPXFx3DHp5b0A75Z2XmfuVJ-oAKkIzN6Fba5RKOK8lZL-r2AR2-WlvhSD84aAkqsEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

$105 plus shipping on a 7lbs package.

Brand new.

For the rider looking for a jacket with great features at an affordable price, the Firstgear Jaunt T2 Jacket is an excellent choice. The 600-denier outer shell is durable and abrasion resistant, while the removable insulated liner and multiple vents take you from season to season in comfort. The Jaunt T2 Jacket has CE approved armor at the shoulders, and elbows, with reflective strips on the front, sides, arms and back. Multiple pockets inside and outside the jacket hold all the essential items you'll need for your ride.

Features:

Generous fit: A larger, boxier, universal fit
Hypertex waterproof and breathable, high-density 600 denier polyester outer shell
CE-rated armor in the shoulders and elbows plus an EVA foam back pad with reinforced shoulders and elbows
Inside the storm flap is a security pocket with a red slider for visibility
Two front 8 intake plus two 10 back exhaust vents
Detachable, insulated, fully-sleeved liner
Four generous patch pockets with envelope fold, hook-and-loop and snap closures
Adjustable straps on the collar, arms, sleeve cuffs and waist
Reflective panels on the front, side, arms and back
Phone pocket on the left side and a map/cargo pocket on the right side in both the liner and the jacket

* 20191014_162407499_iOS.jpg (4970.92 KB, 4032x3024 - viewed 33 times.)

It's a scooterful day in the neighborhood!
minimac
Doctor of Scooterology

Thank You
-Given: 53
-Receive: 136

Email
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2019, 12:15:19 AM »

I have the same jacket in my collection. Being a year'round rider in the cold northeast, I will say that there is no need for heated gear when wearing this jacket with the liner. I especially like the more than ample size of the pockets-of which there are plenty, and the fact that it isn't  a  short length jacket .

Walk fast...look worried.
"If you can make a girl laugh, you can make her do anything"       Marilyn Monroe
Goldwing Aspencade GL1500
 ̶B̶u̶r̶g̶m̶a̶n̶ ̶E̶x̶e̶c̶u̶t̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶650
 ̶M̶a̶j̶e̶s̶t̶y̶ ̶4̶0̶0̶ ̶X̶2̶
Honda Silverwing
Morphous 250
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: