December 12, 2019, 11:24:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SOLD - Enclosed Motorcycle Trailer  (Read 637 times)
sonuvabug
Scooter Senior

Thank You
-Given: 14
-Receive: 10

Email
« on: October 08, 2019, 03:19:06 PM »

Sold

2016 Gray Suzuki Burgman 400 (herz) - 10,000 km.
2005 Titanium Honda Silver Wing (hiz) - 32,000 km.
2009 Wineberry Red Honda Silver Wing (hiz) - 5,000 km. (not yet plated)
CathyN
Doctor of Scooterology

Bikes Owned: 2018 Honda Goldwing Tour DCT, 2009 Honda Silverwing

Thank You
-Given: 33
-Receive: 123

« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2019, 01:29:13 AM »

Hey All, we're switching gears a bit with our camping/motorcycling set-up and have decided to sell the enclosed cargo trailer we customized to haul our scooters and gear.  Some of you have seen this unit at the various Maxi-Scooter Rallies we've attended.

Here's a link to the ad on Kijiji (like your Craig's List).  Price of CDN $4300 is about USD $3232.  I'm sure we could work something out transport wise if you're seriously interested.  I guess it'll be a long shot to find a Canadian Ex-pat who loves the flag on the lower cabinet ... lol

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1460729553&posted=true&adActivated=true&edited=true 

Len, so what are you thinking of switching to?

It's just not a vacation it's a fricking adventure.
sonuvabug
Scooter Senior

Thank You
-Given: 14
-Receive: 10

Email
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2019, 04:15:08 PM »

We bought another good used unit.  It's a little bit taller (won't have to be bent over all the time now), it's longer (won't be as cramped with our camping gear) and it's a foot wider (won't have to pivot the outside mirrors in on the scoots when transporting them).  I still have to mod it up with cabinetry, e-track, wheels chocks, non-slip flooring etc.  I enjoy that kind of design/build work.
CathyN
Doctor of Scooterology

Bikes Owned: 2018 Honda Goldwing Tour DCT, 2009 Honda Silverwing

Thank You
-Given: 33
-Receive: 123

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2019, 06:02:57 PM »

We bought another good used unit.  It's a little bit taller (won't have to be bent over all the time now), it's longer (won't be as cramped with our camping gear) and it's a foot wider (won't have to pivot the outside mirrors in on the scoots when transporting them).  I still have to mod it up with cabinetry, e-track, wheels chocks, non-slip flooring etc.  I enjoy that kind of design/build work.

Congratulations on your new bigger trailer.  You can now bring more Canadian beer to our rally’s .
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: