October 17, 2019, 09:39:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Used Enclosed Motorcycle Trailer For Sale  (Read 115 times)
sonuvabug
Scooter Senior

Thank You
-Given: 14
-Receive: 10

Email
« on: October 08, 2019, 03:19:06 PM »

Hey All, we're switching gears a bit with our camping/motorcycling set-up and have decided to sell the enclosed cargo trailer we customized to haul our scooters and gear.  Some of you have seen this unit at the various Maxi-Scooter Rallies we've attended.

Here's a link to the ad on Kijiji (like your Craig's List).  Price of CDN $4300 is about USD $3232.  I'm sure we could work something out transport wise if you're seriously interested.  I guess it'll be a long shot to find a Canadian Ex-pat who loves the flag on the lower cabinet ... lol

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1460729553&posted=true&adActivated=true&edited=true 

2016 Gray Suzuki Burgman 400 (herz) - 10,000 km.
2005 Titanium Honda Silver Wing (hiz) - 32,000 km.
2009 Wineberry Red Honda Silver Wing (hiz) - 5,000 km. (not yet plated)
CathyN
Doctor of Scooterology

Bikes Owned: 2018 Honda Goldwing Tour DCT, 2009 Honda Silverwing

Thank You
-Given: 33
-Receive: 116

« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2019, 01:29:13 AM »

Hey All, we're switching gears a bit with our camping/motorcycling set-up and have decided to sell the enclosed cargo trailer we customized to haul our scooters and gear.  Some of you have seen this unit at the various Maxi-Scooter Rallies we've attended.

Here's a link to the ad on Kijiji (like your Craig's List).  Price of CDN $4300 is about USD $3232.  I'm sure we could work something out transport wise if you're seriously interested.  I guess it'll be a long shot to find a Canadian Ex-pat who loves the flag on the lower cabinet ... lol

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1460729553&posted=true&adActivated=true&edited=true 

Len, so what are you thinking of switching to?

It's just not a vacation it's a fricking adventure.
sonuvabug
Scooter Senior

Thank You
-Given: 14
-Receive: 10

Email
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2019, 03:08:46 PM »

Len, so what are you thinking of switching to?

Nothing right now.  I'm feeling the pressure from other forum members so we're just trying to save up enough cash to put new tires on our scoots in time for AR. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: