August 25, 2019, 08:23:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Morphous on the (State) Line, Relocation Loose Ends  (Read 114 times)
redeye
Doctor of Scooterology

Thank You
-Given: 128
-Receive: 185

Email
« on: August 05, 2019, 10:53:59 PM »

We enjoy our new George home, and spending time there is truly a pleasure. All of our vehicles are now registered and titled in Georgia, except the Featherlite trailer. Georgia registers, but doesn't title, trailers under a certain weight, so the Featherlite gains a Georgia license plate but retains the North Carolina title.

With gradually increasing frequency, I am exploring Georgia, Tennessee, and North Carolina roads on both my FZ-09 and Morphous. Yesterday found the Morphous and me in McCaysville, and decided to stop in the same location as a photo several weeks ago with my FZ-09. The bridge on the photo is in Georgia. Previously, I thought the river separated two states, which isn't quite how it works, but the Tennessee state line is on the other side of the bridge, perhaps one tenth of a mile north of the photo.

Morphous in McCaysville

Last week, Mary and I returned from an extended journey to West Virginia and Maryland, during which we picked up the last of our items from 'up north.' We have one more rental storage unit in North Carolina, and my goal is to empty this unit by the end of September, if not August. I'll drive to North Carolina tomorrow with the Featherlite trailer, knowing the six hour round trip is much less daunting than any of the multiple, but now complete, 22 hour round trips to and from Maryland. Then I hope to spend a lot more time on two wheels and find more of these excellent motorcycling roads.

Years of bad habits often masquerade as 'experience'
jdbrot
Doctor of Scooterology

Bikes Owned: Honda Reflex Sport ABS

Thank You
-Given: 18
-Receive: 132

« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2019, 07:12:41 PM »

Glad you are getting some riding in, hopefully once the move is done you can both enjoy the new environs.
Maggie
Administrator
Doctor of Scooterology

Bikes Owned: The Fastest Ever Bet & Win 310cc ~ Tsunami 650cc ~ 09 TMax ~ 09 DN-01 ~ 17 Sypder RT-Limited

Thank You
-Given: 351
-Receive: 817

Let's Ride!!!!!!

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2019, 09:32:28 PM »

Awesome roads your way, you'll never run out!!  Glad you are getting out.

It's a scooterful day in the neighborhood!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: