November 19, 2019, 10:17:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Four Day Tellico Plains Getaway  (Read 666 times)
klaviator
Scooter Junior Professor

Bikes Owned: Yamaha Majesty, Kymco Like 150i, Kawasaki Versys 650,

Thank You
-Given: 82
-Receive: 73

Email
« on: May 20, 2019, 03:02:05 AM »

When I got back to the campground I had a PB&J for breakfast.  It was still early and the grass was still wet with dew.  I wanted to get through Chattanooga before rush hour but I hate packing up a wet tent so I went for another ride.  I took off without any plan.  I headed into Tellico Plains where I got a few pics.

This is right off the Skyway by the intersection of 360.

Talk about weird...

Then I decided I wanted to ride some good curves.  Rafter road was right down the road and it's always been one of my favorites so that's where I rode.

The perfect bike for this road is a super moto but it was fun on the scooter.  Narrow, super curvy, mostly good pavement and NO traffic.

It eventually becomes a gravel road which goes to Indian Boundary.  I rode about a quarter mile in the gravel and turned around.

One nice thing about being on a small scooter is that's it's so easy to pull a U turn on even the tightest of roads.  In nearly all of the pics I took on this road I had pulled a U turn and was facing opposite the direct I was traveling.

And I took some pics while riding.

Then it was back to the campground with around 90 miles for the day.

I ride, therefore I am
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: