December 11, 2018, 11:58:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Bear  (Read 114 times)
Expat47
Administrator
Doctor of Scooterology

Bikes Owned: '12 Piaggio X10 350 Exec. & '08 SYM GTS (sold)

Thank You
-Given: 100
-Receive: 152

Evening Light

WWW Email
« on: August 05, 2018, 02:19:40 PM »

A  Catholic Priest,  a Baptist Preacher and a Rabbi were sitting around drinking coffee. Someone made  the comment that preaching to people isn't really all that hard, a real challenge  would be to preach to a bear. One thing led to another, and they decided  that each would find a bear and attempt to convert it to their religion.

Seven days  later, they all came together to discuss their experiences.

Father Flannery, who had his arm in a sling and had various bandages on his body and limbs, spoke first. Well,  he said,  'I went  into the woods to find a bear. When I found him, I began to read to  him from the Catechism. Well, that  bear came after me and began to slap me around. So I quickly grabbed my holy  water, sprinkled him and, Holy Mary, Mother of God, he became as gentle as a lamb.'

Reverend Billy Bob the Baptist spoke next. He was in a wheelchair and had an IV drip. 'I went  out and found me a bear. And then I began to read to my bear from the Bible! But that bear came after me. We wrestled down one hill until we came to a creek. So I quickly dunked him and baptized his hairy soul. And just like you said, he became as gentle as a lamb.

The Priest  and the Reverend both looked down at the Rabbi, who was lying in a hospital bed. He was in a body cast and traction with IV's and monitors running  in and out of him. The Rabbi  looked up and said: "Looking back on it, circumcision might not have been the best way to start..."

__
Don
Virginian
Scooter Junior Professor

Bikes Owned: '18 Yamaha Xmax 300, '14 Vespa 946, '81 Vespa P200e

Thank You
-Given: 127
-Receive: 56

Email
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2018, 05:52:24 PM »

LOL!

Show up on time, do your best and don't grumble about the outcome.
Maggie
Administrator
Doctor of Scooterology

Bikes Owned: The Fastest Ever Bet & Win 310cc ~ Tsunami 650cc ~ 09 TMax ~ 09 DN-01 ~ 17 Sypder RT-Limited

Thank You
-Given: 316
-Receive: 772

Let's Ride!!!!!!

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2018, 06:18:40 PM »

He he he

It's a scooterful day in the neighborhood!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: