July 23, 2019, 04:01:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
 
   Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Something I stole off of another board  (Read 300 times)
minimac
Doctor of Scooterology
*****

Karma: 12
Offline Offline

Location: Oswego, NY
Posts: 1596

Thank You
-Given: 52
-Receive: 106



Email
« on: December 15, 2017, 04:09:57 PM »

 I saw this elsewhere and it made me laugh out loud.

 98% of Harleys made are still on the road. The other 2% made it back home.
Logged

Walk fast...look worried.
"If you can make a girl laugh, you can make her do anything"       Marilyn Monroe
Goldwing Aspencade GL1500
Burgman Executive 650
Majesty 400 x2
Morphous 250
Expat47
Administrator
Doctor of Scooterology
*****

Karma: 27
Offline Offline

Location: Athens, Greece
Bikes Owned: Kymco AK550 & '12 Piaggio X10 (sold). & '08 SYM GTS (sold)
Posts: 3565

Thank You
-Given: 138
-Receive: 164


Kymco AK550


WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2017, 05:38:08 PM »

That's evil... 
I think my cousin NEEDs to see this, I'll post it to my FB page.
Logged

__
Don
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!


Google visited last this page November 21, 2018, 07:56:13 PM