October 21, 2017, 02:21:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bates Leather Women's MC jacket  (Read 80 times)
scootermann
Doctor of Scooterology

Bikes Owned: Honda Reflex, Yamaha Majesty YP400, Vespa GTV 300ie

Thank You
-Given: 15
-Receive: 22

WWW Email
« on: September 29, 2017, 09:58:24 PM »

Haven't been on the forum in a while, but thought I would check in to sell my wife's Bates Leathers women’s “Supervent” jacket. Small. Red and black. Soft cow leather with integral mesh lining and armor in the shoulders, elbow and forearm. This is a café/sportrider style jacket with two full-length zippered vents on the front and zippered exhaust vents on the back. Zippered sleeves. Brass grommet underarm vents. Excellent condition (9/10) and with a minor cleaning will be a 10/10.  The color red is very close to a PMS 187, for anyone that knows what that is. It is a little more “cranberry” and a little less “fire truck.” (the last picture is from the Vanson web site and shows the men's version)

It is being sold because it never gets worn here in the hot humid south and is far too nice to sit idle in a dark closet. That, and my wife has three other jackets.

The jacket is not marked with a size. The measurements are:
Shoulder seam to end of sleeve=22”
Front shoulder seam to shoulder seam=16.5”
Back shoulder seam to shoulder seam=17”
Front bottom of collar to bottom=17.5”
Back bottom of collar to bottom of tail=23.5”
Collar is 1.5”

All zippers are brass Talon in perfect condition. Full mesh lining is body and sleeves (also in perfect condition). A new Bates Supervent jacket starts at $705. This one can be yours for $275, including insured shipping in the lower 48. If interested, just PM me or call 843.723.3213... Thanks.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: