October 17, 2018, 06:07:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Women's Bates Leathers MC jacket  (Read 381 times)
scootermann
Doctor of Scooterology

Bikes Owned: Honda Reflex, Yamaha Majesty YP400, Vespa GTV 300ie

Thank You
-Given: 15
-Receive: 22

WWW Email
« on: December 12, 2017, 06:57:00 PM »

Been away for a while... only lurking but thought I would post my wife's leather jacket here for sale. It is also on Ebay with $195 as the starting price. I will ship it in the lower 48 for free. It is a really great jacket. The wifey just doesn't ride any more. Doesn't like my Vespa 

Below is the description as it appears on my "ad" along with some pics. PM or email (paul@paulrossmann.com) me with any questions.

Bates Leathers women’s “Supervent” jacket. Small. Red and soft cow leather with integral mesh lining and soft armor in the shoulders, elbow and forearm. This is a café/sportrider style jacket with two full-length zippered vents on the front and zippered exhaust vents on the back. Zippered sleeves. Brass grommet underarm vents. Excellent condition (9/10) and with a minor cleaning will be a 10/10.  The color is a little more “cranberry” and a little less “fire truck.”

It is being sold because it never gets worn here in the hot humid south and is far too nice to sit idle in a dark closet. That, and my wife has three other jackets.

The jacket measurements are:
Shoulder seam to end of sleeve=22”
Front shoulder seam to shoulder seam=16.5”
Back shoulder seam to shoulder seam=17”
Front bottom of collar to bottom=17.5”
Back bottom of collar to bottom of tail=23.5”
Collar is 1.5”

All zippers are brass Talon in perfect condition. Full mesh lining is body and sleeves (also in perfect condition). A new Bates Supervent jacket starts at $705. This one can be yours for $195, including insured shipping in the lower 48.

CelticCross
Scooter Senior

Bikes Owned: 2016 CanAm Spyder RTLtd

Thank You
-Given: 11
-Receive: 15

Email
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2017, 08:19:14 PM »

This sounds like a super deal for someone. If you also peruse the ModernVespa forum, you might want to post it there as well. Good luck.

CelticCross
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: