September 21, 2018, 10:26:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Do You Know The Way To Minocqua?  (Read 961 times)
sailingskier
Doctor of Scooterology

Bikes Owned: '05 Honda Silver Wing, ABS

Thank You
-Given: 112
-Receive: 62

« on: August 11, 2017, 01:01:54 PM »

We are leaving Sunday, riding to Davenport, IA.  On Monday we leave and ride to the Machine Shed so Pete can pick up a cinnamon roll, after that we ride 12 miles west so I can see the World's Largest Truck Stop :-)  I love truck stops!  From there ride up to the Dells.  Tuesday will be a leisurely 180 mile into Minocqua.

Total miles 640.  We could do it in two days easily but we figured we would take our time going up and enjoy!

You hit a weak point for me Maggie ..... cinnamon rolls !!!!  Found the ones at Costco, here, are even better than they look.  Best part - they don't seem to add any weight either.  Have Pete look at this one .... this is one of the best things when skiing at Sunday River. A stop at the North Peak lodge is a must for their cinnamon roll -- or as they call it, for good reason:  "sticky bun".  They even have a squeeze bottle of icing on the counter --- just if you need more.  YUM !!!  Do they have wonderful cinnamon rolls at the truck stop ?  Bonus if they do !!

Mike

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: