December 18, 2017, 09:05:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tork X-Pro Motorcycle Helmet Speakers  (Read 181 times)
Steve_YYZ
Scooter Junior Professor

Bikes Owned: 2014 Suzuki Burgman 650

Thank You
-Given: 46
-Receive: 29

Email
« on: June 12, 2017, 06:01:36 AM »

Tork X-Pro Motorcycle Helmet Speakers

Well I just decided to upgrade my helmet communications and decided upon the Scala PackTalk. But at the same time I also decided to upgrade my helmet speakers to the Tork X-Pro Motorcycle Helmet Speakers.

WOW, what a difference. Good bass and nice crisp highs with great dynamic range make listening to music while you ride a pleasureable experience. No more tiny tinnny sound grating on your ears.

They're larger than the stock Scala speakers but did fit good inside my Shoei RF-1100 with no problems. They also use the standard 3.5mm plug so it's a simple plug-n-play to hook them up to the PackTalk. They also sell a "no-wire" set of the speakers if you need to adapt them to a comm/audio system that doesn't use the 3.5mm plugs.

Below is a photo and review from Webbikeworld with more info, but IMHO they are a great upgrade if you're tired of poor quality helmet sound.

http://www.webbikeworld.com/r4/tork-speaker-review/

minimac
Doctor of Scooterology

Thank You
-Given: 44
-Receive: 67

Email
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2017, 03:21:14 AM »

Thanks for the review. A bit on the pricey side but if they work that well, they may be worth it. I just had another set die on me, so this review was timely.

"If you can make a girl laugh, you can make her do anything"       Marilyn Monroe
Goldwing Aspencade GL1500
Burgman Executive 650
Majesty 400
Morphous 250
Maggie
Administrator
Doctor of Scooterology

Bikes Owned: The Fastest Ever Bet & Win 310cc ~ Tsunami 650cc ~ 09 TMax ~ 09 DN-01 ~ 14 Sypder ST-S

Thank You
-Given: 281
-Receive: 641

Let's Ride!!!!!!

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2017, 04:40:18 AM »

Thanks for the review, Pete hates the Scala earphones.  This will be a good Father's Day gift form the cats.

It's a scooterful day in the neighborhood!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: