July 21, 2019, 02:43:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fall Colors & Mt. Denali  (Read 1106 times)
Greg
Doctor of Scooterology

Thank You
-Given: 62
-Receive: 250

Don't sweat the small stuff...it's all small stuff

Email
« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2016, 07:27:48 AM »

I thought it 'disappeared' from where you posted it not from you camera/phone/mac.

and I saw something in the news about i10 causing some problems for "some users" but didn't pay much attention to it.

I followed your link back to Photobucket and it said it wasn't there (blamed it on you, said you'd moved or replaced it).  I don't think it's the scoot board, but Photobucket.  And I sure don't see how the problem is with your OS - I'm not an Apple fan, but come on now... 

Well, the photo is still there on Photobucket, so I don't know what happened.  All was well until I did the IOS 10 update.  It also did some other things to my IPad and IPhone, but those are operational and, in some cases, improved things.  Perhaps a file just got corrupted.  It's a mystery.

Greg
sailingskier
Doctor of Scooterology

Bikes Owned: '05 Honda Silver Wing, ABS

Thank You
-Given: 114
-Receive: 68

« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2016, 12:56:26 PM »

Not an apple fan either ..... and (for me) some of the updates seem to cause more problems than they help.

Mike
Greg
Doctor of Scooterology

Thank You
-Given: 62
-Receive: 250

Don't sweat the small stuff...it's all small stuff

Email
« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2016, 05:30:02 PM »

Not an apple fan either ..... and (for me) some of the updates seem to cause more problems than they help.

Mike

If, indeed it is an issue with the IOS update, then it's a first for me.  None of the previous updates have caused any problems, either for my IPad, IPhone, or MacBook Pro.  And there are no issues with the latest update for my MacBook Pro.  Just the IPad.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: