December 15, 2017, 02:17:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: One picture upload picture and no text, and easy to find.  (Read 4575 times)
jacobkohsamui
Scooter Freshman

Bikes Owned: Yamaha T-max 530 2016, Honda 125 Click 2015

Thank You
-Given: 1
-Receive: 1

Email
« on: September 01, 2016, 06:18:18 PM »

I saw there is a topic called " Everyone post a picture of their scoot(s)!" but its not easy to find and there are several things that are less good. First of all you can post text without any picture, and when upload more the one they get compressed to minor pictures, and to see them you have to mark them and open up on a digfferent page. A very time-consuming way to look at them.

I would like to see other members scooters, and think there are many other who want the same. Not read any coments or anything else. And not a topic that gets burried and forgotten. or you have to go to a undercategory to find it. I talk about something on the main topiic page, having it as a part of the forum or at least as a sticky subject, where each member upload 1 picture at a time, and no text. Then anyone can go through them rather fast and get ideas about changes to your own bike.

As having regulation of what you can/can not write about, as in you bike and not another you just saw, is not going to work, its better if you can't post any text or upload more the one picture. in this new topic...

Well, if you and other think this is a good idea...

Regards
Jacob
Maggie
Administrator
Doctor of Scooterology

Bikes Owned: The Fastest Ever Bet & Win 310cc ~ Tsunami 650cc ~ 09 TMax ~ 09 DN-01 ~ 14 Sypder ST-S

Thank You
-Given: 281
-Receive: 641

Let's Ride!!!!!!

« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2016, 06:58:48 PM »

I could probably set up a photo gallery and make it a main tab up top.   Let me work on that this month.   Maybe something can do in truck on way to rally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a scooterful day in the neighborhood!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: