December 15, 2017, 02:19:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2006 Yamaha Morphous for Sale _ $1900  (Read 921 times)
karlu
Scooter Freshman

Thank You
-Given: 0
-Receive: 1

Email
« on: April 13, 2016, 02:49:55 AM »

Sad to say I'm selling my '06 Morphous because it's just too heavy for this almost eighty year body to move around in my garage. The Morphous as probably been the most comfortable scooter I've ever ridden, and I've had a batch of scooters, over twenty.

I bought the scooter with approx. 3200 miles on her just a little over a year and a half ago. Immediately put new Dunlop tires on her, changed the oil, transmission oil, air filter, and just a little later added a new drive belt and Dr. Pulley sliders. The body is in GOOD shape, with a scratched area of approx 3" X 4" immediately in front of the cockpit area and a 3/4" hole in the right rear turn signal lens that I have patched up. Otherwise she's in great shape for a ten year old scooter. Mechanically she runs fine, quiet, never has burned oil, gets about 65 MPG. I've added an EaseBack riders backrest that can be removed, a Cee Bailey windscreen with winter extension, and just recently added a matching blue topcase that is hinged so the underseat can easily be reached, mirror extenders, and Grip Puppys.

Appreciate your interest./ If questions just let me know and I'll try to answer them, and I have additional photos too.

I'm asking $1900 for her. I'm in southern New Mexico.

Maggie
Administrator
Doctor of Scooterology

Bikes Owned: The Fastest Ever Bet & Win 310cc ~ Tsunami 650cc ~ 09 TMax ~ 09 DN-01 ~ 14 Sypder ST-S

Thank You
-Given: 281
-Receive: 641

Let's Ride!!!!!!

« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2016, 05:39:30 PM »

Having any luck?  Sorry to hear you have to give up your scoot but your safety comes first. 

It's a scooterful day in the neighborhood!
karlu
Scooter Freshman

Thank You
-Receive: 1

Email
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2016, 01:53:04 AM »

Hi, Maggie,

No, nothing so far...think the price is ok with both these scooters, but??!!

I will still have my Sym HD200 EVO to push around and ride...it's a fine medium sized scooter, I think.

Thanks for asking.

Regards,

Karl U
Skootfreeordie77
Scooter Freshman

Bikes Owned: 2007 morphous , 2008 stella ,2005 Ural

Thank You
-Receive: 0

Email
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2017, 11:10:35 AM »

Did you ever sell it?  I am in Az not too far away