November 26, 2020, 12:39:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: H-D Owners  (Read 7022 times)
Maggie
Administrator
Doctor of Scooterology

Bikes Owned: The Fastest Ever Bet & Win 310cc ~ Tsunami 650cc ~ 09 TMax ~ 09 DN-01 ~ 17 Sypder RT-Limited

Thank You
-Given: 375
-Receive: 893

Let's Ride!!!!!!

« Reply #30 on: June 23, 2015, 10:07:22 PM »

I just have never found a HD that appealed to me enough to buy one., same with BMW, Genuine, etc etc.

At the end of the day that's what boils down to me.

We have two Harley riders in our club, one I've never said a word to about his bike.  The other one I did when he went and put obnoxious pipes on it.  I simply said you ride in the back

I once had a HD rider chastise a bunch of us for riding bikes.  Long story short on the back of his bike was an Asian lady that could not speak English.   Cracked me up.

I once walked into a HD dealer to buy some gloves. The counter girl said to me you all came on those cool scooters, I would love one.  Before I could thank her the parts manager said you would have to park it down the street it would never be allowed here.   I turned and walked away, the girl said you forgot to get your gloves. I turned back and said shove them up his ass....

But I have stories like that with Suzuki dealers as well.  Point is you aren't going to trash my shit and take my money.   And most riders aren't going to say jack shit to me either with out an earful or fist full.   Of course I would be the same way if I owned a HD bike.

I do think HD has some of the best looking cruiser bikes out there but they just never appealed to my style of riding.

It's a scooterful day in the neighborhood!
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: