October 19, 2019, 06:39:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Blackburg Down  (Read 7452 times)
wyd
Scooter Senior

Bikes Owned: xs400, CB750F, FZR600, FZ6, ZX6RR, KLR650, VStar 1100

Thank You
-Given: 38
-Receive: 8

wyd10
Email
« on: May 20, 2015, 04:28:27 PM »

Wow that is a scary video.  Glad in time you will be ok but that still don't make it right what happened to you.  After watching and seeing what you where wearing with the high viz stuff on their is no excuse she couldn't see you.  I'm sorry if it where me and I had all that gear on in the high viz I would be taking her insurance company to the cleaner.  I would have an attorney that is ruthless because this excuse I didn't see you BS is for the birds.  I know I bought me and my did nice Fly Racing high viz yellow vests and I have a high viz helmet and thin I put high viz striping on my dads helmet so if we get hit and that excuse comes up I'm sorry but someone is going to pay dearly.

I was hit once before in 2001 sitting a red light in an 25mph zone and was rear ended by a douche bag reading directions off his steering wheel.  As I look back now I wish I would of got an attorney and hammered them because I did zero wrong and now years later my back is giving me problems.

Mine: 2009 Yamaha Majesty 400
CBailey Windsheild, Sheepskin seat cover, 46L Yamaha Trunk
Dads: 2006 Morphous and new 2012 Burgman 400 (8-28-14)
CBailey Windshield, Sheepskin seat cover
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: