August 18, 2019, 07:17:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Another noob question  (Read 1469 times)
Matboyslim
« on: April 03, 2015, 10:38:55 PM »

Well you guys were so helpful with my first question that I'm going to try another one. I've now picked up the fitting kit and I can see how it all goes together. When the kit is fitted to the bike it will end up with a plate that looks like this

I have been looking around and i think I want to put something like a Ram mount aquabox on it, as I live in the UK whatever I put on there will get wet. The problem is that I just cant see how it will connect from the bracket to the Aquabox.
Any ideas please guys. Thankyou.
Expat47
Administrator
Doctor of Scooterology

Bikes Owned: Kymco AK550 & '12 Piaggio X10 (sold). & '08 SYM GTS (sold)

Thank You
-Given: 138
-Receive: 165

Kymco AK550

WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2015, 07:00:58 AM »

Ok, if I'm seeing things correctly, you'll need to determine which base fits the hole pattern in the Piaggio mount. There's a flock of them to choose from so get out your calipers and measure things about 3 times.
[]=Base]http://www.rammount.com/components?facets[part_type][]=Base

Once you've got the base it's just a matter of getting an arm long enough to clear the handlebars and a holder for whichever chunk of machine intelligence you've got.

__
Don
benikmaar
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2015, 01:24:57 AM »

as an x10-500 driver i installed a tomtom on the mounting (tomtom isn't afraid of water) plus it fitted perfectly with the mounting and the existing powersupply underneath it ? (only when you want to install an Iphone you also need the bluetooth device (piaggio PMP) so your iphone gets info about inclination accelerations and more info's...)

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: