November 12, 2019, 06:16:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Oh Snap!  (Read 1131 times)
bandito2
Scooter Junior Professor

Thank You
-Given: 1
-Receive: 22

« on: February 14, 2014, 02:47:09 AM »

My guess is, if he's doing a stoppie he probably isn't going to fast at that moment.  A few bruises, scraped skin and maybe a big knot on his head or shoulder.

That would appear to be the case. Note the near full on right brake. I'd like to see follow up pics to this. A lot depends on upward
momentum of the rear end as to what may happen next. If the rear had stopped rising, then it would unceremoniously flop back
down onto the rear wheel while also leaning/falling to the left. The front wheel may bite harder whether the brake is applied or
not since it is well on its way to being perpendicular in opposition to further forward motion if the bike was still moving forward
then. In any event, this will have a tendency to begin pitching the bike and rider to the left. If, if, if..... Much depends on IF the
rear is still coming up and how fast and IF there is still forward movement of the bike. He is almost certainly headed for a face
plant. Regardless; we can see and know the bike is damaged and may very well be damaged further......... you can fix that........
but you can't fix stupid.
My 2 cents.

Southeast Michigan Dark Side Rider
4 Honda Reflex scooters & a FSC600A Silverwing
Originator of the "Darkside" Honda Reflex. "Yeah dude, that IS a car tire there on the back of my scooter."
Sometimes I'm so far outside of the box, the Hubble telescope can't find me
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: