December 11, 2018, 12:12:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Simple Image Upload  (Read 1951 times)
Maggie
Administrator
Doctor of Scooterology

Bikes Owned: The Fastest Ever Bet & Win 310cc ~ Tsunami 650cc ~ 09 TMax ~ 09 DN-01 ~ 17 Sypder RT-Limited

Thank You
-Given: 316
-Receive: 772

Let's Ride!!!!!!

« on: August 16, 2010, 06:14:47 PM »

This is a very simple alternative to attachment mod. It works only with images and allows users to quickly add images to posts. All images are stored on third party image hosting service and bbcode for images is automatically inserted in posts when users upload images. Thumbnails are automatically created on image hosting server. To see picture larger click on picture, a new window or tab will open.

How to use:  

Click reply to a post, under the emoticon/smiley you will see Add image to post.  Follow the instructions. After you complete the pop up box fully, you will see code in your post.  Now simply post as normal.

It's a scooterful day in the neighborhood!
Rolly56
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2011, 07:39:06 AM »

This is a very simple alternative to attachment mod. It works only with images and allows users to quickly add images to posts. All images are stored on third party image hosting service and bbcode for images is automatically inserted in posts when users upload images. Thumbnails are automatically created on image hosting server. To see picture larger click on picture, a new window or tab will open.

How to use: 

Click reply to a post, under the emoticon/smiley you will see Add image to post.  Follow the instructions. After you complete the pop up box fully, you will see code in your post.  Now simply post as normal.

Thanks Maggie.I'll give it a go when I come back from the scooter rally 2 weeks from today.Hope I've got something decent to look at.Cheers,Rolly.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: