September 15, 2019, 07:55:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who's out there with a BMW Scooter  (Read 48998 times)
exavid
Scooter Freshman

Bikes Owned: Many, including all models of Goldwings, 2 BMW K1100LT, Burgman 650, Silverwing, BMW C650GT

Thank You
-Given: 0
-Receive: 0

Email
« on: May 21, 2018, 12:30:44 AM »

I know this is an old topic but I have a 2013 C650GT that now has 13,000+ trouble free miles. It had a couple recalls back in 2013 but those were corrected quickly by my local dealer. Other than that it's been a great performer. Good enough that I sold the motorcycle that used to share the garage with it. Excellent on the highway, and very good on the Forest Service roads in the mountains Where. The only downside is that I don't feel I should wear my old black motorcycle jacket on it. Don't want to look like a wannabe I guess. Twist and go is really the thing I love in traffic.

BTW one of the members of the BMW scooter forum, Skutor, fount an exact CVT replacement belt for well less than half of BMW's price. I bought one and sure enough it's the same belt without the BMW stamp on it. Made in the same factory that makes them with BMW's logo. Here's where I ordered mine from:
http://www.carpimoto.it/en-US/Exhaust/Exhaust-Spare-Parts/43937_24827729767-Mitsuboshi-Transmission-Belt-BMW-C600-.htm
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: