July 22, 2018, 05:11:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My other hobby, obsession is more like it.  (Read 43697 times)
kcphoto2008
Doctor of Scooterology

Bikes Owned: 2012 Yamaha V-Star 950 Tour, 2009 Suzuki Boulevard S40 aka LS650, 2009 Piaggio BV250 (stolen by some worthless POS), Vespa S150 (sold)

Thank You
-Given: 1
-Receive: 9

Email
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2011, 10:03:11 PM »

Glad to see your set-up is complete... for now.  Where are your speakers located?  What is that more modern black box on the left side of the table?

The speakers are about 4 feet on either side of the setup. With big speakers like the ones I have it's a good idea to have some space between them. Oh and the modern looking box is my 12 plus year old cd player. I actually plan to replace it some time in the next year or two. Should take me at least that long to get the bucks together for what I want. In the meantime the Denon will have to fill that spot in the system.

Guess I should actually do another new pic, I just bought an Onkyo tape deck to hold down the tape spot until the Akai is ready to return home. See this obsession never stops, you just keep buying stuff.... 
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: