April 18, 2021, 08:09:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Blizzard of '21  (Read 421 times)
Greg
Doctor of Scooterology

Thank You
-Given: 80
-Receive: 269

Don't sweat the small stuff...it's all small stuff

Email
« on: February 22, 2021, 06:40:06 PM »

Wow!  Don,  those are some pics.  We had 18” here in my neighborhood in Chicago. -20° wind chill. 

I had Carpal Tunnel surgery on  Tuesday afternoon scheduled.  I had my daughter take me in her 4 wheel drive a Jeep.  Knee replacement is doing well.  Carpal Tunnel surgery went well.  Throttle hand.  I should be good this riding season. .  Here are some pics of our snow.

Good morning, Cathy.  I hope your hand and knee heal up quickly before your riding season.  I fought with a throttle hand issue for several years until I went to a hand doctor in Idaho after we moved there and he told me that the cartilage in base joint of the thumb was gone and it was bone on bone.  He repaired that, and in the process I discovered that I had also been dealing with carpal tunnel and didn’t know it.  My thumb hurt so bad that I wasn’t aware of the carpal tunnel syndrome.  So he went in and fixed that after my thumb surgery healed.  Motorcycling was a lot more fun after that.  Stay well and enjoy riding this summer. 

Greg
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: