January 17, 2021, 08:54:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Another newbie  (Read 592 times)
Boo
Scooter Freshman

Thank You
-Given: 0
-Receive: 0

Email
« on: November 11, 2020, 09:17:02 AM »

Thank you for the warm welcome guys and also to Maggie for her valued assistance in setting up my account.
I must admit to being mightily impressed with my 'swing' (I was reluctant to call it a swing as the scooter I part exchanged for my swing was a Honda S-wing) My S-wing was a 125cc and although  it was quite nippy with a healthy top speed it did not prepare me for the Silverwings awesome performance and not to mention comfort. I'm sold on its comfort factor let alone its performance. I can't wait for a break in the weather to ride up to my daughters house in Scotland.

On the subject of comfort, only the other day whilst reading the Honda owner manual, I read about the adjustable back rest on the swing. I thought no way and quickly went out to the garage to check, and there they were, under the seat, two adjustment bolts!    I quickly backed them off and sure enough I was able to slide the back rest back an inch or two. What a difference that extra inch or two made. See said my wife ... 
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: