September 24, 2020, 10:58:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Riding Comfort  (Read 130 times)
Dan
Administrator
Doctor of Scooterology

Thank You
-Given: 224
-Receive: 365

Rollin', Rollin', Rollin'

« on: September 15, 2020, 03:22:12 PM »

Recently and I don't know why I moved way up on my VFR's seat to where I was right up against the fuel tank and two things happened.  The first and most notable, I was very comfortable and the VFR almost became pleasant to ride around town and on extended rides.  Secondly, the handling of the bike improved markedly, especially slow speed city riding.  I get the comfort thing, by sitting so far forward my back straightens up and it's easier to lock in my core and take weight off my hands.  As for the handling, the only thing I can think of is that I'm putting a bit more weight over the front wheel but I'm not expert on bike ergos and handling dynamics.  I must say it has made riding the Interceptor so much more enjoyable.  The only time I really slide back into the seat is on the interstate.

Practicing Normite.
Maggie
Administrator
Doctor of Scooterology

Bikes Owned: The Fastest Ever Bet & Win 310cc ~ Tsunami 650cc ~ 09 TMax ~ 09 DN-01 ~ 17 Sypder RT-Limited

Thank You
-Given: 373
-Receive: 882

Let's Ride!!!!!!

« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2020, 04:10:02 PM »

Awesome find for you!!

It's a scooterful day in the neighborhood!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: